The Masonic war against the Catholic Church seems almost complete. The Devil’s religion represented in Freemasonry has taken over the official Catholic Church and their Jewish organizers continue to plot to finally outlaw Christianity worldwide.
We see many people claiming to be Catholics, but remaining within the institution called Novus Ordo religion which they erroneously think is the Catholic Church.
Why are they viewing this false religion as being Catholic? The reason is because the Masons plotted to deny millions of people authentic catechesis and so many millions of people go on throughout their lives without completely grasping the true meanings of Catholicism. But still, they claim to be Catholic!
The apostasy is continuing unabated and we do not know when it is going to stop.
We only need to remain unflinchingly Catholic and fighting for our salvation and praying hard for conversion of our brothers, sisters and friends trapped in the collapsed building of Novus Ordo/Vatican II religion for indeed Novus Ordo/ Vatican II religion represents a building that has collapsed in a spiritual sense and those trapped in that collapsed building should be rescued and if not rescued soon, will surely perish therein.
But thankfully, we have a weapon which is the Rosary which we can use to fight this battle against this monstrous religion which even fights against the rosary by presenting a false version of it to destroy its powers and efficacy. Clickhere to learn about the false rosary of Novus Ordo/Vatican II religion.
As we know, one great merit of the devotion to the Rosary is that it was revealed by Our Lady to Saint Dominic as a means to revive the Faith in regions ravaged by the Albigensian heresy.
Indeed, the widespread practice of the Rosary revived the Faith. With this, the Rosary became, in times when there truly was faith in the world, one of the classic Catholic devotions.
This led not only to the widespread making of statues of Our Lady of the Rosary around the world but the practice of praying the Rosary also became common among the faithful. Wearing the rosary hanging from the waist became an official component of the habits of many religious orders.
Among the thousand things that we could say about the Rosary, I want to emphasize precisely this primary link between the Rosary and the virtue of faith, and between the Rosary and the defeat of heretics.
The Rosary has always been considered an extremely powerful weapon of the Faith. We know that the virtue of faith is the root of all virtues. Virtues are not true unless they spring from a living faith. Therefore, there is no point cultivating other virtues if one neglects faith.
This devotion is particularly meaningful to those whose lives are marked by a continuous, legal and doctrinal struggle on behalf of orthodoxy, and who consider the victory of orthodoxy and of the Counter-Revolution in the world the ideal of our lives.
This is because it establishes the link between our lives and devotion to Our Lady, who clearly appears here as the one who alone crushed all heresies, as the liturgy says. To a great extent, she has crushed them through the Rosary.
Apart from the fact that when we pray the rosary, heresies are crushed, there are a lot of promises made by Our Lady to those who devotedly pray the Rosary.
Promises of the Rosary
1) Whoever shall faithfully serve Me by the recitation of the Rosary shall receive signal graces.(Signal graces are those initial impressions something is good or bad, right or wrong.)
2) I promise My special protection and the greatest graces to all who shall recite the Rosary.
3) The Rosary shall be a powerful armor against Hell. It will destroy vice, decrease sin, and defeat heresies (Actually, were that the only promise, we should pray it for that reason. Because what have we in our world today, we are surrounded by, wherever we are in the world, vice, sin and heresy championed by Novus Ordo/Vatican II religion.)
4) It will cause virtue and good works to flourish. It will obtain for souls the abundant mercy of God. It will withdraw the hearts of men from the love of the world and its vanities, and will lift them to the desire of eternal things. Oh, that souls would sanctify themselves by this means.
5) The soul which recommends itself to Me by the recitation of the Rosary shall not perish.
6) Whoever shall recite the Rosary devoutly, applying himself to the consideration of its Sacred Mysteries, shall never be conquered by misfortune. God will not chastise him in His justice, he shall not perish by an unprovided death. If he be just, he shall remain in the grace of God and become worthy of eternal life.
7) Whoever shall have a true devotion for the Rosary shall not die without the Sacraments of the Church.
8) Those who are faithful in reciting the Rosary shall have during their life and at their death the light of God and the plenitude of His graces. At the moment of death they shall participate in the merits of the Saints in Paradise.
9) I shall deliver from Purgatory those who have been devoted to the Rosary.
10) The faithful children of the Rosary shall merit a high degree of glory in Heaven.
11) You shall obtain all you ask of Me by the recitation of the Rosary.
12) All those who propagate the Holy Rosary shall be aided by Me in their necessities.
13) I have obtained from My Divine Son that all the advocates of the Rosary shall have for intercessors the entire Celestial Court during their life and at the hour of death.
14) All who recite the Rosary are My sons, and brothers of My only Son, Jesus Christ.
15) Devotion to My Rosary is a great sign of predestination.
The Church has also fortified the Rosary with many indulgences and so while we pray to Our Lady to crush down all enemies of the Catholic Church, we are gaining many indulgences which will help us in our battle for salvation, which God’s Children fight every day.
Meriting a Plenary Indulgence
The Catholic Church, exercising its authority to “bind and loose in heaven and earth,” and in perfect accord with God's Mercy, has set the following conditions for the granting of a plenary indulgence for those who pray the Rosary:
Be in a state of grace--that is your soul is free from mortal sin.
Be free from attachment to--that is, not in the habit of--venial sin.
Go to confession several days before or after praying the Rosary.
Receive Holy Communion on the day you pray the Rosary.
Say a prayer for the Papacy.
By fulfilling these simple (but often difficult) conditions, you merit the grace to release one soul from Purgatory.
While we are free to ask God to apply this grace to a particular soul, God can do as he pleases, according to His Will and Mercy. You can also ask God to apply this special grace to your own soul. A plenary indulgence will relieve the temporal punishment due to sin (it will not absolve the sin or cause the sin to be forgiven).
So, we see here that we have more than enough reasons to pray the Rosary everyday with our families, with friends and privately at any slightest opportunity. Those who can say it in Latin prays in union with the whole Church. May God bless us and free us from the ravages of the present Apostasy. Amen
By Malachy Mary Igwilo, given on the feast Day of the Most Holy Name of Mary, 12th September, 2016