It is not so obvious to millions of people worldwide that the current religion at the Vatican and which is seen in the Catholic parishes worldwide is not Catholic! Many still see this false religion as the Catholic Church, complete with all sorts of heresy and apostasy! As part of the falsehood perpetrated by this false Catholics Church, they canonized some people as saints in order to deny the true Catholic Church. Yet despite this obvious act of infamy, people still view this false Church, this false religion as the Catholic Church!
The true Catholic canonization process was destroyed within the false Church by John Paul II who, infact, prepared the way for his own canonization. This man removed the various canons needed in the canonization process and crowned it all by removing the post of the “Devil’s Advocate”, all in a bid to make the process cheap and easy to attain and also to show that holiness is not as hard as people paint it. His own process emphasizes human centered sainthood, denying the true Catholic Church and admitting false miracles! During the false pontificate of John Paul II, hundreds of “saints” were canonized, more than all the saints canonized throughout the history of the Church!
The Catholic Church declares people saints if they have been found to have heroic sanctity! This heroic sanctity is proven by series of investigations. The hallmark of the investigation is the presence of the “Devil’s Advocate”! This person is responsible for examining the person’s life from top to bottom seeking out sins that will disqualify the person for sainthood. This is important because a saint is presented for imitation by the whole Church and so, scandal must not arise!
The person’s ideas written in books, if there are any, are examined to ensure that they are in tandem with that of the true Church. If there is obscurity or any deviation, no matter how subtle, the person is disqualified.
After all the investigation are done, the Church will then pray to God to give heavenly evidence through two miracles performed through the intercession of the person! Even scientists and psychologists are invited to examine the miracles obtained to prove that those are indeed genuine miracles!
If these miracles are certified, and the person is proved to have heroic sanctity, the person is canonized and presented for the imitation of the whole Church.
Saints therefore are people who have lived in this world and have died in an ardor of sanctity and which the Church declares are in heaven and who we pray to seek their intercession in heaven.
Here we present four false saints of the false Religion at the Vatican
John Paul II
As any Catholic who wants to study the many heresies of John Paul II knows, his deviations from the faith are too numerous to be engaged in a small write up. But here, I will just state just a few to show that this man is NEVER a saint in the Catholic conception of the word “saint”. Here Dr. Amelunxen, with minor editing from me, has elucidated some of the mess that is Korol Wojtyla, who later claimed to be Pope John Paul II. This is indeed a brief expose showing that John Paul II was not even a catholic not to talk of being saint.
Wojtyla's thinking before the papacy
Here is a short summary of the thinking of Karol Wojtyla before to his false Papacy:
1. He was known for his early involvement with a kind of theosophical “know thyself” philosophy along the lines of Rudolph Steiner, the Jesuit liberal thinker who greatly influenced Angelo Roncalli (anti Pope John XXIII).
2. He pursued studies of Thomistic theology under Archbishop Sopieha in Krakow, which seemed to be an exercise in futility because like many in the Rhine group (e.g. Rahner and Küng) he did not hesitate to denigrate St. Thomas’s Summa and Scholasticism.
3. He studied at the progressivist Louvain University in Belgium, a leading center for radical theological ferment. Karol was a proponent of these teachings and part of the Priest-worker movement (Communist-inspired) prevalent at that time.
4. Fr. Wojtyla spent two years preparing a thesis on the man-centered philosophy of Max Scheler, a German-Jew philosopher who after being a Catholic for a few years, reverted to rigid Atheism.
5. He found a new philosophical fascination in the Phenomenology of Rahner, Küng and Dulles and the Existentialism of Maritain and Von Balthasar – most of whom proclaimed heresy (e.g. by the denial of the Divinity of Christ and Transubstantiation).
6. In 1956 Fr. Wojtyla became a Bishop– at that time two of his books were published: the Max Scheler thesis and a very questionable book on marriage.
7. At Vatican II he and Fr. Ratzinger worked on the Constitution Lumen gentium. In it is stated that the Church of Christ subsists in the Catholic Church and, therefore, that the Church of Christ is not just the Catholic Church! Wojtyla was also a member of the commission that drafted the Constitution of Vatican II Gaudium et spes (The Church in the modern world), an insidious document, to say the least.
Later, “Cardinal” Joseph Ratzinger would affirm that the principles of adaptation to the world in Gaudiun et spes and of religious liberty formed a type of counter-Syllabus.
8. At Vatican II, “Archbishop” Wojtyla commented on missionary activity in the Church: “It is not the role of the Church to lecture unbelievers. We are engaged in a search along with our fellow men – let us avoid moralizing or the suggestion that we have a monopoly on truth.” The great Missionary Fathers of the past must have wept in Heaven. As an anti Pope he repeated this in his encyclical Ut unum sint and spoke often of the possibility of the universal salvation of all men. For example, in his encyclical Redemptoris Missio, he stated that “salvation is accessible in mysterious ways – even to those who are not members of the Church or have not received the Gospel proclamation - insomuch as divine grace is granted to them by virtue of Christ's redeeming sacrifice.”
9. He removed from Gaudium et spes(despite the objection of Czech Archbishop Hnilica) any condemnation of the horror of Atheistic Communism. For that devilish brilliance, he was made a “Cardinal” by anti Pope Paul VI in 1967.
10. “Cardinal” Wojtyla explained to Paul VI that downplaying the Ukrainian Uniate Catholic Church, in favor of the Soviet KGB “Orthodox Church” was a goal he should pursue via Cardinal Casaroli (a known Freemason). Vatican Ostpolitik became an obsession thereafter.
11. At the 1974 Synod in Rome, a call for the “evangelization of love” was made and “Cardinal” Wojtyla acted as official theologian for the notably very progressivist “Cardinal” Etchegaray of Marseille. His introductory talk reeked of Maritain’s Integral Humanism; then later he emphasized the thoughts of the Austrian Jesuit Joseph Jungman who urged “a rejection of the sterile transmission of dogmatic theological teaching.”
In 1978 on October 16, Karol Wojtyla was falsely elected to the Chair of Peter. Was he, finally, a bona fide Traditionalist who had reached the top? I’m afraid not. Seriously, many prayers were offered for him to the Blessed Mother and the Holy Ghost to shed enlightenment on his thinking.
Landmarks of John Paul II's false pontificate
What follows is a short summary of the false pontificate of John Paul II:
1. He took as his motto, Totus Tuus [Totally yours, Blessed Mother]; but not to the extent that he was willing to obey her mandate at Tuy in 1929 to Sister Lucia to consecrate Russia to her Immaculate Heart in union with the Bishops of the world.
A brief historical background on this important heavenly mandate is in order. It is known that Pope Pius XI knew about this command by the Mother of God six to eight weeks after Tuy in 1929, but Vatican Ostpolitik was already in progress via Cardinal Tisserant, the predecessor of Casaroli, who wanted to avoid hurting the feelings of the Russian “Orthodox.” If Pius XI would have obeyed, it is worth pondering the outcome: no World War II or subsequent wars involving hundreds of thousands of lives; Russia would be converted; many souls would have gone to Heaven instead of Hell, etc. Instead, we have had 77 years of disobedience by Popes to the Blessed Mother of God! JPII could have prevented both Iraqi wars and much of the above. It is a sickening scenario.
2. The religious encounters at Assisi I and II comprise a horror story which is well known. At Assisi I in 1986, the Buddhists, led by the Dalai Lama, quickly converted the altar of the Church of San Pietro by placing a small statue of the Buddha atop the Tabernacle and setting prayer scrolls and incense burners around it. It was a high level sacrilege. And, more recently, we have Hindus praying to their gods on the Cova da Iria altar at Fatima.
3. Under JPII, capital punishment was claimed to have became a sinful act in contrast to Sacred Tradition and the consistent teaching of the Church, which says otherwise.
4. Regarding evolution, JPII gave a talk to the Pontifical Academy of Sciences implicitly endorsing evolutionism and going beyond what was expressed by Pope Pius XII in Humani generis with regard to it. Pius XII referred to evolution as a “serious hypothesis” worthy of further research and reflection. Pius XII also stressed the essential point: “if the human body takes its origin from a pre-existent living matter, the spiritual soul is immediately created by God.”
JPII went beyond this by saying that “today almost half a century after the publication of the Encyclical, new knowledge has led to the recognition of more than one hypothesis in the theory of evolution. It is indeed remarkable that the theory has been progressively accepted by researchers following a series of discoveries in various fields of knowledge. The convergence neither sought nor fabricated of the results of work that was conducted independently is in itself a significant argument in favor of this theory” (cf. Inside the Vatican, January 1997, pp. 26-9).
5. According to JPII’s teachings, we Catholics worship the same God as the Islamics and Jews! JPII said this and reiterated it in the un-Trent-like and evil Catechism of the Catholic Church, based mainly on Vatican II. This is a denial of Christ and the Trinity, Who are clearly rejected in these religions.
Under the heading The Church’s Relationship with the Muslims in the above-mentioned Catechism (1994, with an imprimatur by Joseph “Cardinal” Ratzinger and approved by anti Pope John Paul II), it states: "The plan of salvation also includes those who acknowledge the Creator, in the first place amongst whom are the Muslims; these profess to hold the faith of Abraham and together with us, they adore the one merciful God, mankind's judge on the last day”" (p. 223, 841). The Jews also adore the God of Abraham!
6. John Paul II kissed the Koran in which it is stated that the Trinity is an abomination, and that Christians are infidels who should be destroyed. How can ecclesiastics and high level politicians consider it a text of peace? After he kissed the Koran, he approved the new mosque in Rome.
7. In a talk given to Jewish rabbis, when asked about the Catholic belief in the Messiah in relation to the Jews, he answered, to paraphrase, that we have had the Messiah as Christians, but the Jews are yet awaiting their messiah – we can’t fault them for this. How could he forget the prologue of St. John: “He came into His own and His own received Him not.”
Further, the evil Catechism of the Catholic Church states: “And when one considers the future, God’s people of the Old Covenant and the new people of God tend towards similar goals: expectation of the coming (or the return) of the Messiah. But one awaits the return of the Messiah who died and rose from the dead and is recognized as Lord and Son of God. The other awaits the coming of a messiah, whose features remain hidden till the end of time, and the latter waiting is accompanied by the drama of not knowing or misunderstanding Christ Jesus” (p. 223, 840).
8. The World Youth Days inaugurated by JPII turned out to be immoral and ecumenical events celebrating all the religions. It seems that it did more to incite lust and the cultural revolution in the masses who camped out together than an authentic religious spirit.
9. On more than 100 occasions, according to the Italian journalist Luigi Accattoli, anti Pope John Paul II has publicly admitted that the Catholic Church was guilty of errors in the past. Among the Church's supposed errors for which John Paul apologized are the Church’s previous condemnations of heretics and schismatics, conversions, the ecclesiastical use and approval of force, and the anti-Jewish religious polemic. He also made apologies for the supposed harsh treatment of Galileo, the existence of the Inquisition, and the convocations of the Crusades
For example, regarding Galileo, the scientist involved himself with false theology in his scientific pursuit and was “chastised” by living in luxury for over a year in the Palace of the Archbishop Piccolomini of Siena. Galileo was a heretic and so why apologize for condemning a heretic?
10. In 2001 JPII endorsed a fraudulent version of the Third Secret, delivered to him by “Cardinals” Sodano, Ratzinger, Hoyos, and “Archbishop” Bertone. The Third Secret was inferred by Frs. Fuentes and Alonso who were close to Sister Lucia, and by Bishops Venancio and da Silva of Fatima. Cardinals Ottaviani, Oddi, Ciappi and Biffi, and even the liberal Cardinal Bea and his aíde, Fr. Malachi Martin read the Third Secret.
All referred to the “great apostasy” in talks about the contents of the Secret. Ottaviani mentioned it four times in one talk, and Fr. Martin said it also included mention of chastisement. “Cardinal” Mario Ciappi, papal theologian under Paul VI and John Paul II, wrote this: "In the Third Secret it is foretold, among other things, that the great apostasy in the Church will begin at the top.”
Anti Pope JPII, “Cardinals” Sodano, Ratzinger, Hoyos, and Bertone, fabricated a new Third Secret in 2001 by proposing that it was an assassination attempt on JPII, which absolutely does not fit with anything released about it before. Even liberal secular sources expressed skepticism about that fraudulent exposé.
Anti Pope Benedict XVI stated clearly that Fatima was over, although he said otherwise about seven years ago. Without release of the Third Secret to the world and the Consecration of Russia as mandated by the Blessed Mother of God, how could Fatima be over?
11. In Fatima in Twilight by Mark Fellows (published at the Fatima Center in 2003 by Fr. Gruner), Sister Lucia told Fr. Alonso: “The final triumph of Mary’s Heart is certain and it will be definitive. But it will take place ‘in the end,’ that is, to say after a terrible purification of sinful humanity in a baptism of fire, blood and tears.” One can certainly surmise this means after the chastisement.
Of course, the party line is that the Consecration was made in 1984, 22 years ago. The level of morality in Russia is now in severe decline. Would this dismal state of affairs signal the conversion of Russia promised by Our Blessed Mother at Fatima after the country is consecrated to Her Immaculate Heart?
John Paul II's contradictions
The following are two examples of Anti Pope John Paul II’s blatant contradictions to dogmatic infallible teachings:
A. The doctrine of Justification
Regarding the dogma of Justification, the following definitions are found in A Catholic Dictionary by Donald Atwater:
“Justification in its active sense is the act of God declaring and making a person just: in its passive sense it is the change in a soul which passes from the state of sin to that of sanctifying grace (q.v.) or justice. At the time of the Reformation, the following Protestant errors became current:
a. Faith alone is the necessary disposition for justification;
b. Justifying faith is a mere confidence in the Divine Mercy;
c. Justification is separable from sanctification: it is a mere judicial declaration that the sinner will not be punished and that sanctification itself is but a cloaking of sin and an extrinsic imputation of the merits of Christ.”
The definition for Justification by faith (Atwater) is this:
“Faith is a necessary condition of justification. That faith alone justifies is a heresy of Luther condemned by the Council of Trent (session VI, can 9, de justificatione): ‘If anyone shall say that the wicked man is justified by faith alone, meaning that no other thing is required to cooperate for obtaining the grace of justification, and that it is not necessary for him to be prepared and disposed by the movement of his will, let him be anathema.’”
The definition for Justification by works (Atwater):
“Justification by faith alone is not possible. Other dispositions of the soul, works done under the influence of grace, such as fear, hope, charity, hatred of sin, are necessary. Such is the clear doctrine of Scripture: ‘Do you see that by works a man is justified, and not by faith alone? …. Faith without works is dead’ (James 2:24, 26).”
The above definitions are clearly reiterated in Fundamentals of Catholic Dogma by Dr. Ludwig Ott (4th ed., 1960, pp. 250-54), and in the Dogmatic Canons and Decrees of the Council of Trent and Vatican Council I (originally published in 1912, reprinted by Tan Books and Publishers, 1977, pp. 49-57.)
Regarding the dogma of justification in the signing of the Catholic-Protestant accord in Augsburg on October 31, 1999: Atila Guimarães points out in his analysis of the documents] that the document key phrase (paragraph 15) affirms the need for grace and faith to achieve salvation:
“Together we confess that we are accepted by God and we receive the Holy Spirit, who renews our hearts, empowers us, and calls us to do good works, not on the basis of our merits but only through grace and faith in the salvific work of Christ.”
This agreement, which in effect denies the need for good works and accepts Luther’s version of justification by faith alone flies in blatant contradiction to the condemnation of the errors of Luther at two Ecumenical Councils: the Fifth Lateran Council and the Council of Trent. Even a Pope cannot revoke the perennial teaching of the Catholic Church, i.e. infallible pronouncements of Dogmatic Councils, ex cathedra papal pronouncements and Sacred Scripture.
As John Vennari points out in Pope John Paul II and the Lutheran-Catholic Accord:
“The goal of this ecumenical dialogue and the Joint Declaration is an attempt for Lutherans and Catholics to reach a common understanding on the doctrine of justification – how man is made ‘just’ in God’s eyes. Anyone with a rudimentary knowledge of the difference between Catholic doctrine vs. Lutheran teaching on justification will recognize immediately the impossibility of achieving a common understanding. The two teachings are diametrically opposed”
B. Extra Ecclesiam nulla salus (No salvation outside the Church)
Of all the Catholic dogmatic teachings, this one has been the subject of much controversy and interpretations, ranging from rigid to moderate, but none even remotely approach the concept proposed by John Paul II of universal salvation.
There are three pronouncements categorized asex cathedra on the dogma Extra ecclesiam nulla salus. The first was made by Pope Innocent III at the Fourth Lateran Council in 1215; the second by Pope Boniface VIII in the Bull Unam Sanctam in 1302, and the third and by far most encompassing by Pope Eugene IV in the BullCantate Domino in 1441 just prior to the Council of Florence in 1442.
Blessed Pope Pius IX forcefully reiterated Extra ecclesiam nulla salus in the following statement: “We must mention and condemn again that most pernicious error, which has been inhibited by certain Catholics who are of the opinion that those people who live in error and have not the true Faith and are separated from the Catholic unity, may obtain life everlasting. Now this opinion is contrary to Catholic Faith, as is evident from the plain words of Our Lord (Mt. 18:17, Mk 16:16, Lk 10:16, Jn 3:18), as also from the teaching of St. Paul (2 Tim 3:11) and of St. Peter (2 Pet 2:1). To entertain opinions contrary to this Catholic Faith is to be an impious wretch” (apud Michael Muller: The Catholic Dogma, NY: Benzinger Bros, 1888, p. xi).
A Catholic Dictionary (Atwater) states that Outside the Church there is no salvation refers to those who are outside the Church by their own fault. There is a command to enter the Church which is the prescribed way to Heaven. He who refuses to join the Church which Christ founded, commanding adhesion to her, is on the way of perdition. But those who are in invincible ignorance will not be condemned on account of their ignorance. There has been much discussion on the issue of invincible ignorance and on the Baptisms of desire and blood, which would be the topic of another article.
The Encyclical Ut unum sint of JPII, however, jumps past this discussion and proclaims universal salvation, completely contradicting the entire spectrum of interpretations of the dogma Extra ecclesiam nulla salus.
As pointed out by the author, revolutionary proposals by JPII include the creation of a “common martyrology” containing “saints” from Catholic, so-called Orthodox and Protestant religions, the beatification of heretics who were condemned for their doctrines (e.g. Girolamo Savonarola and Giordano Bruno), the affirmation that other religions are a normal and legitimate means to salvation, and that the Vatican’s total dedication to ecumenism is irrevocable.
In anti Pope John Paul II and the Lutheran-Catholic Accord, John Vennari writes that in a shocking statement JPII says that “it is a source of joy” that in some circumstances non-Catholics who have no intention of converting to the Catholic Church may now receive the Eucharist”
In addition, JPII mandates ecumenism into every aspect of Church life, and encourages numerous unprecedented interfaith practices that have always been condemned by the Church as grave sins against the Faith. Universal salvation really denies the necessity for Baptism, denies original and mortal sin, and strongly suggests a denial of Hell. Sanctifying grace seems to be present in all of mankind.
Anti Pope JPII has abandoned dogmatic infallible teachings that come from de Fide infallible pronouncements by Popes or Councils to promote a false ecumenism. As St. John says: “Other sheep I have that are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and there shall be one fold and one Shepherd” (10:16). The meaning is clear that conversion of all men is the goal of Christ, not through dialogue and concession, which is the very essence of false ecumenism.
The Doctors of the Church are harsh in their condemnation of Popes and other ecclesiastics who contradict the extraordinary infallible Magisterium, which in Dogmatic Theology is untouchable. Is it possible that JPII with his extensive background was unaware of his dogmatic errors? It is highly unlikely.
As defined in A Catholic Dictionary(Atwater), “Heresy consists in the formal denial or doubt by a baptized person of any revealed truth of the Catholic Faith; as a crime it consists of the outward and pertinacious manifestation of the sin.” Anyone guilty of the crime of a defined heresy incurs excommunication ipso facto. The Council of Trent is replete in using the word anathema to signify the most severe form of excommunication.
St. Thomas defines heresy as “a species of infidelity in men who having professed the Faith of Christ, corrupt its dogmas. The right Christian faith consists in giving one’s voluntary assent to Christ in all that truly belongs to His teaching. The believer accepts the whole deposit as proposed by the Church; the heretic accepts only such parts of it as commend themselves to his own approval.” (II-II, q. 11, a in The Catholic Encyclopedia, 1911, vol. 12, p. 256). Further on, it is stated: “Pertinacity, that is, obstinate adhesion to a particular tenet, is required to make heresy formal” (ibid).
How can a man that has deviated completely from the catholic Church be declared a saint? Such a thing is NOT possible! It is only the False religion at the Vatican that can muster such deceit.
Malachy Mary Igwilo
Given on 28th April 2016 on the feast day of St Paul of the cross.